Sunday, March 16, 2008

Things about Me

I know that I've been pretty silent lately. First, life got in the way & then competition knitting came along. Since my last entry, I've finished 4 or 5 pairs of socks. More about them later. Today, I'm answering the tag I got last month when I was really sick:

4 jobs I held
Pizza Joint Asst. Manager
Hotel Desk Clerk
Newpaper Carrier
Teacher

4 movies I like
Harry Potter (all)
The Lord of the Rings (all)
Star Wars (all)
Field of Dreams

4 places I've been
Italy
Holland
Scotland
Washington, DC

4 places I lived
England
Germany
Arizona
New Mexico

4 TV shows/programs I watch
Heroes
Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Tudors
24


4 Radio-shows I listen to
No radio - just podcasts
Cast-on
Lime & Violet
Daily Breakfast
Pottercast

4 favorite foods
Ice cream
Chinese
pastries
Cadburry Creme Eggs


4 places I'd rather be
Walking in the snowy mountains
the beach
Scotland
stranded alone on an island for 48 hours

2 comments:

jo said...

I'm waiting to see the photo of all the finished sox together. Whooo boy!


You lived in England? i didn't know that. But then I guess that's the point of those questiony things.

Dawn said...

I'm waiting for sock pics toooooo! I still need to do that tag thing...guess I better hop to it!