Monday, July 7, 2008

Finished Objects

Toe-Up Spiral
I was a bad friend & forgot to mention my Toe-Up No Heel Spiral Socks designed by my friend, Jo Febo. These are the perfect sock for growing feet or first time sock knitters.
Yarn: Bellamoden Sport in The Color Purple. I love her dying methods. I plan to acquire more. Visit her shop here or at The Loopy Ewe



Berlin Muster
These are for the Sock Knitters Pentathlon. It is a 5 sock challenge over 10 months. I entered the race not being a very fast knitter. I'm doing better than I thought I would but I'm not even in the top 25.
Pattern: Berlin Muster-several mistakes were found in the English translation but the charts are correct.
Yarn: Seacoast Panda in Glacier




Oversized Tote
I love to felt Noro Kureyon so this is a modified French Market Bag out of Noro. I modified it just in the size. After all increases, I just kept knitting until I ran out of yarn but I saved 1 skein for my handles. I bought 1 or 2 extra skeins.
Pattern: French Market Bag
Yarn: Noro Kureyon



Rattlesnake Creek Socks
This is another pair of Pentathlon Socks. I just finished them yesterday & came in 24th place. Not bad when there are hundreds of knitters. The yarn in Fleece Artist Basic Merino Sock in the Rose colorway. I'm not a pink person but I love the subtle color variations in this yarn. It really brings out the cables.
Pattern:Rattlesnake Creek Socks
Yarn:Fleece Artist Basic Merino Sock



Here's a sneak peak at my current sock . . . .




pretty wild isn't it. I'm liking this more than I thought I would. Hopefully, my next post will have the finished sock details.



Well, TTFN

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Love, love the blue socks and the pink oh my gosh...they're just lovely! Gotta go check out the yarn on the Jo socks! I've seen that pattern done by someone else though already???

You're making me want to start the frog socks...but no gotta get these bd presents done!:) Glad to see you yesterday...wish we could of gabbed though!:) Next meeting! hugs

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

My fav is the berlin socks love the colorway and pattern and I love the french market bag wicked design ;)Hugs Darcy

Anonymous said...

i have been out of the loop for too long. Your spiral soxx are amazing. i couldn't ask for better promotion.

and don't get me started on how gorgeous your Berlin Muster sox are...