Saturday, December 22, 2007

Barcelonas are Finished


20071222_3065.JPG, originally uploaded by Needles2007.

I have a FO to show off. It is a present for my mom but she doesn't know about this blog so it's okay.

The pattern is by Mona Schmidt called Barcelona. It was the November SKA Mystery sock. I used Knit Picks' Essential in Grass and Harmony size 1.5 DPNs.

The pattern drove me crazy because I couldn't memorize it so I was reading the chart for each row. I'm also not happy with my YOs. I really am glad I did this pattern & love the result.

I have more FOs to blog about after Christmas.

TTFN

2 comments:

Melissa F. in CA said...

Awesome socks :) I'll have to remember the Knit Picks Essentials as an option if I ever get to buy yarn again LOL!!!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Very nice socks;)Darcy