Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wonderful Surprise



Friday was an awful day. I was so mad that I couldn't see straight to drive home. It still gets me really angry but this post is not a rant. I was so wonderfully surprised when I got home & there were two packages waiting for me. One was from Knitpicks - yarn for a Christmas present. The other package was unexpected. It was a sock club package from Woolgirl. I had forgotten all about it. The yarn is from The Unique Sheep Leili yarn (wool & mohair) in Spruce Spring colorway. It came with wonderful surprises too! Included were 2 Cider House packages, mint candies, a glass ornament stitch marker, and a Christmas tree tape measure. This package turned around my entire day. This is my favorite yarn club.

I have finished most of my Christmas knitting. You can see progress on my projects on my new sidebar thanks to Casey at Ravelry. If you are reading this in a blog reader, go to my blog page & check out the new progress bars.

No comments: