Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Multimedia message


Multimedia message, originally uploaded by Needles2007.

I'm sorry about the pixelated photo but I fell in love with this tree & only had my cell camera with me.

See, California does get fall colors but they only last for a day or two where I live because the nasty wind will come & blow all the leaves away.

The tree was a beautiful golden color (like a golden apple) & the sky was a dark grey. There is snow on our mountains in the background.

I've been knitting but I can't blog about them yet - they are Christmas surprises. Most of my gifts are completed or they are pretty close. The problem is that everything I have left is for people that live with me so it limits the time I can work on them. It's all good though because it makes it that much faster to get back to socks for me.

No comments: