Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 Resolutions

I had helpers when I was wrapping presents last week. All three of our cats "helped." How could I get frustrated with them? They did slow me down a bit though. This cat's name is Trouble. She lives up to her name.


I have some knitting resolutions for 2008. Here they are in no particular order:

- Knit at least 1 pair of socks a month

- Complete the Sweater Sampler by Jacqueline Fee in The Sweater Workshop

- Make my DH a red v-neck sweater (plain?? or cabled?? Aran??)

-Have less sock yarn in my stash at the end of the year (Right now, I have enough for 46 pairs.)

-Have 3 or less WIP at a time - a travel sock, a more complicated sock, & a non-sock project

-Enter 2 or more projects into the Antelope Valley Fair.

-Keep up with the fiber club mailings so that yarn doesn't enter stash status (The Loopy Ewe Sock Club, The Woolgirl Sock club & the 7 Deadly S(p)ins). The sock clubs mail once every 3 months; the S(p)ins club mails every other month.

I have non-knitting resolutions also:
-Clean my bathroom at least once a week
-Keep my bedroom clean
-Wash, dry, & put away one load of laundry a day
-Keep up with the daily Pray as you go podcasts.

Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments: